PUTRAJAYA: Just 48 hours after taking office, Communication and Multimedia Minister Gobind Singh Deo has ordered a full report on BOTS attacks that happened during the recent polls, and the block on Malaysiakini's election results site. He said he will be meeting the legal team in the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) today to discuss these matters. "I have asked MCMC to give a full report on this. (Thursday) I am going to meet the legal team in MCMC as well. Hopefully, by next week I will be able to give more details on this," Gobind told theSun yesterday. Stressing that he is looking at many matters related to MCMC, he indicated that he will not let all the problems pass but needs time to deliberate on them. This include the BOTS attacks which hit politicians on polling day on May 9 and the massive data breach revealed by Lowyat.net last year which he said he will address at separate press conferences later. "A lot of issues people have forgotten for example on election day, remember that BOTS attack. Many people were very upset about it (but) after the elections, because of the victory and all people never asked about it. "But I have asked my people here to launch a detailed investigation to explain to the people what happened; explain to the people what was the problem all about. We will have a press conference about it next week," Gobind said. He noted that it is still too early to provide any information on all these and hopes to get some closure within the next few weeks. On May 9, a large number of the candidates and top government officials including Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Mohamad Fuzi Harun received a barrage of spam phone calls from unknown overseas numbers jamming up communications. The police had also identified the flurry of the spam calls which hit both the Barisan Nasional and Pakatan Harapan leaders the same day due to a BOTS attack. The police and MCMC had reportedly said the matters are being investigated respectively. Local tech site Lowyat.net had continuously revealed massive data breach involving telcos, government hospitals and various organisation leaking mobile numbers and personal information of organ donors.