KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 13: A former senior principal assistant secretary of a ministry who was charged at the Sessions Court yesterday over allegations of soliciting and receiving bribes is no longer working at the National Institute of Public Administration (INTAN) since October last year.
INTAN in a statement today announced that media reports which stated the accused as serving as a director at INTAN Southern Regional Campus (IKHWAS) was not accurate.
“We wish to clarify that since October last year, the officer is no longer working at IKHWAS. We hope the matter is corrected,” the statement said.
The media yesterday said the former senior principal assistant secretary was facing three charges for seeking and receiving grafts over awarding a tender to supply and deliver bio fertilizer to several companies last year.- Bernama