CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LUCKY WINNERS!
1. Contest results will be available on www.thesundaily.my website on 13 March 2019. All contestants are advised and encouraged to check if they are one of the winner.
2. Prizes are available for collection from 13 March 2019 (from 10am to 12pm & 2pm to 5pm, Thursday - Friday) at:
Sun Media Corporation Sdn Bhd (221220-K)
Lot 6, Jalan 51/217,
46050 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
(Register at guard house and proceed to level 4)
Please wait for our call.
3. Family members and friends can collect on the winner's behalf provided they furnish a photocopy of the winner's IC.
4. Collection of prizes after the deadline will be at Organisers' discretion.
5. Kindly show your IC as proof during prize collection.
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest period will run from 5 March 2019 – 10 March 2019 (10.00pm), both dates are inclusive ("Contest Period").
2. Participants are required to fill in the contest form and submit before 10 March 2019, 10.00pm.
3. Each participant can win one (1) pair of concert tickers throughout the Contest Period ONLY.
4. Incomplete and/ or illegible forms will not be entertained.
5. The Organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
6. All publicity materials related to the contests belong to the Sun and its sponsors.
7. theSun reserved the right to withdraw, cancel, suspend, extend, or terminate this contest earlier in whole or in part, or to vary, delete or add any of the Terms and Conditions herein at any time without prior notice at its absolute discretion.
8. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and Regulations and decisions of the Organiser.
9. All costs, fees, and/or related expenses incurred or to be incurred by the participants in relation to the Contest, and to claim the prizes won, which shall include but not limited to the costs for transportation, postage/courier, personal costs and/or any other costs, are the sole responsibility of the winners and/or the participants, and the winners must abide by all laws and regulations currently in place and the terms and conditions of the party(ies) arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.