MOSCOW, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny was poisoned by a bottle of water in his hotel room in the Siberian city of Tomsk, not at the airport as previously thought, his team said alongside a video posted on Navalny's Instagram account on Thursday.
Navalny fell violently ill on a domestic flight in Russia last month and was subsequently airlifted to Berlin for treatment. Germany says he was poisoned by a Novichok nerve agent. Russia says it has seen no evidence he was poisoned. (Reporting by Anton Zverev and Anton Kolodyazhnyy; Writing by Alexander Marrow; Editing by Mark Trevelyan)