Nov 26(Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Regulator calls out UK companies for 'box-ticking' on diversity https://on.ft.com/33hHkU0
- ByteDance gets seven more days to resolve TikTok US ownership https://on.ft.com/3nX9JGS
- EY faces mounting pressure to disclose Wirecard details to German parliament https://on.ft.com/2KHIP7u
- Salesforce in talks to buy Slack in huge cloud software deal https://on.ft.com/2KBmKY1
- UK-listed companies are failing to live up to their diversity promises and treat reporting on their culture and strategy as a "box-ticking exercise", the Financial Reporting Council said on Thursday.
- The Trump administration on Wednesday granted ByteDance a new seven-day extension of an order directing the Chinese company to sell its TikTok short video-sharing app.
- Accounting firm EY is facing mounting pressure to provide detailed evidence to Germany's parliament about a decade of their work auditing Wirecard after the defunct payments provider's board released the Big Four firm from its duty of confidentiality.
- Cloud-based software company Salesforce.com Inc s in talks to acquire workplace messaging app Slack Technologies Inc as it seeks to expand its offerings to businesses
(Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)